Athol Hall is situated in Ashton Park, Mosman with stunning views overlooking Sydney Harbour. The perfect setting allowing both wedding ceremony and wedding reception all in the same location with plenty of great photo opportunities close by.
Our experienced team of Chefs led by Adam Birtles, will prepare the perfect menu for you and your guests, supported by Lauren who will assist with every step in making your dream wedding come true.WINTER WEDDING SPECIAL OFFER
- 5 1/2 hour Deluxe Wedding Reception Package -
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapes -
- 5 hour beverage package -
- Enticing 3 course menu -
- Coffee, selection of herbal teas and chocolates -
- Complimentary cutting and serving of your wedding cake -
- Professional wedding DJ -
- Bridal, guest, gift and cake tables -
- Elegant wedding chairs -
- Bridal, gift and cake table skirting –
- Private bridal room and entrance –
- Placement of bonbonniere and place cards -
- Centrepiece per guest table -
National Parks and Wildlife manage two stunning locations to hold your ceremony.
Athol Hall Lawn located directly in front of Athol Hall Venue boasts one of Sydney Harbour's most sought after views.
With stairs leading down, making it a grand entrance for your ceremony, this is the ideal location.
Bradley’s Head Amphitheatre is an exceptionally popular lookout in Sydney Harbour National Park and is the perfect location for couples seeking a wedding ceremony with a view.
Boasting breathtaking views of the Sydney Opera House, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Fort Denison, and photo opportunities on the old stone jetty or along the bush trails, your photographer is going to love this location.
As Bradleys Head Amphitheatre reaches capacity at 120 people, this location is ideal for the more intimate affairs.
For bookings please contact National Parks and Wildlife on https://nsw.rezexpert.com/book?business_code=500531
Or please email the Events and Venues Unit or phone (02) 9585 6570.